When you purchase a license for one or more of our award-winning eLearning courses and opt for delivery through our Learning Management System (LMS), you can offer your employees the option to download the new SunShower Learning app and engage with the courses on their smartphones or tablets. Even more good news: It’s free for 20 to 20,000 learners.
Key features of the SunShower Learning learner app
- Enables on-the-go engagement
- Empowers impactful, accessible training
- Offers secure and convenient sign-in
- Integrates seamlessly with SunShower’s enterprise LMS
- Provides administrators the ability to assign courses, track progress and access the reporting dashboard 24/7
- Grants learners quick access to review training and take immediate action
This serves as yet another illustration of SunShower Learning’s commitment to the success of your course material implementation, extending far beyond the signing of the license agreement. Selling a license is not our sole objective; we are dedicated to supporting you in achieving maximum engagement and, most importantly, ensuring that your employees utilize their new DEI skills to foster an inclusive workplace.
Training supervisors have long understood that there are many barriers to engagement, ranging from boring and irrelevant content to time constraints and accessibility challenges. This is the very reason we created the SunShower app: to help you lower the barriers so that you can achieve high levels of engagement. SunShower courses consistently receive 5-star reviews, and the app now provides your learners with an even more flexible experience.
For more info and to demo the app, please get in touch! Or download it and then secure a license for one of our courses.